The Cardiology Department at Shree Guru Heart Clinic, Chennai offers a full range of services from Preventive, Diagnostic, and Curative to Complex Cardiac Interventions.
Our Diagnostic services include ECG, Tread Mill Test (TMT), Echocardiography with color Doppler, EECP Therapy, Contrast Echo, Stress Echocardiography, Transesophageal echocardiography, Vascular Doppler, Tissue imaging, 24 Hrs Holter ECG monitoring, 24 Hrs Ambulatory Blood Pressure Recording, Head-Up Tilt Table Test, Pulmonary Function Test, Six-Minute Walk Test, etc.
An average heart beats 100,000 times a day, pumping some 2,000 gallons of blood through its chambers. Over a 70-year life span, that adds up to more than 2.5 billion heartbeats.
The Department routinely performs:-
- Angiographies –Coronary, Peripheral, Carotid and Renal.
- Angioplasties –Coronary, Carotid, Renal & Emergency revascularization including Primary PCI.
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Balloon Pulmonary Valvotomy
- Aortic valvuloplasty
- Balloon Dilation of Co-arctation of Aorta
- Device closure & Interventions of Congenital Heart Disease
- EP Study and Radio Frequency Ablation of Various Tachyarrhythmia’s
- Temporary and Permanent Pacemaker Implantation (ICD, Bi-Ventricular Pacing)
- IVC Filter Implantation for VTE.
The average Door to Balloon time at Shree Guru Heart Clinic is less than 45 minutes which is comparable to the best centers in India. Shree Guru Heart Clinic is the only center in Chennai to offer DNB in Cardiology in Private Setup.